Introducing the Ads Multiplier

Tuesday, May 4, 2010 | 11:13 AM

Labels: ,

Do you find yourself creating templated ads for clients where only a few variables change, such as a city, price or product? With the Ads Multiplier, templated ads can now be produced much faster.

The Ads Multiplier is an open source Google Apps Script for Google Spreadsheets that populates AdWords creative templates with a list of user-provided inputs. With the Ads Multiplier, just input variables, create the templated ad text and run the script to generate a new tab with your final ad creatives. The script is triggered via menu option: Ads Multiplier --> Generate Output.

See the screenshots below for an example of what the Ads Multiplier script can produce for Awesome Airlines, a hypothetical travel client:

Inputs:

Templates:

Completed Ads:


The best way to access and use the Ads Multiplier is through the sample spreadsheet provided here, which includes the example data for Awesome Airlines. Just click on "Use this template" to download a copy of the template into your Google Docs and run the script.You can edit and add new inputs and reuse the template. We do recommend occasionally coming back and getting the latest template from the link here to ensure you have the latest updates to the tool.

For more information on using the Ads Multiplier, please visit the Ads Multiplier wiki.

11 comments:

Saad Kamal said...

The link to the tool doesn't let me in.

Vinny said...

Hi Saad - does this link work for you? https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/previewtemplate?id=0AhGDZGlCh906dFFFOHFuSUNlWFBWeHdkWDZSYUE5Qnc

Justin Murugaya said...

Vinny, Can;t access the page still.

Vinny said...

@Justin, @Saad - can you email me screenshots of the error message that you are seeing?

Chang bui thi said...

Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
Signature:
i like play games friv online and play games2girls Download baixar facebook

Frozen Juegos said...

I am very happy to read this. Appreciate your sharing
Signature:
Jugar juegos de frozen en línea gratis, los nuevos de princesa de Disney juegos frozen - la princesa encantadora y linda. Divertirse frozen!

thị hậu nguyễn said...

Oh. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site
happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman
agario

Suseela Susiee said...




All are saying the same thing repeatedly, but in your blog I had a chance to get some useful and unique information, I love your writing style very much, I would like to suggest your blog in my dude circle, so keep on updates.

SEO Company in Chennai

Alice Denny said...

Welcomes to google terminal keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.
google snake this was actually EARN TO DIE
what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here! AGE OF WAR 2
Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while HAPPY WHEELS
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! Slitherio
Amazing insight you have on this, Slither io This article always blew me BIG FARM

Anil Gupta said...

Thank you for posting such nice article read. I am very glad to read this. Really good one.
Bangalore Web Designing Company, Web Development Company Bangalore

Prasanth said...

I am very happy when read this blog post because blog post written in good manner and write on good topic. Thanks for sharing valuable information.
UI Design Company Bangalore, Web Application Development Services in Bangalore